The VHF repeater at 147.390, on the Firehall, now has the original repaired duplexer installed, thanks to Tony VE3DWI, John VE3JXX and Paul VA3PDC. The UHF repeater at 444.700+, PL 131.8, is connected to IRLP Node 2404, EchoLink Node VE3ERC-L, and the VHF repeater at 147.390+, PL 123, is connected to IRLP Node 2403, EchoLink Node VE3ERC-R. For now, the two repeaters will be linked for morning and Wednesday evening nets using the EchoLink nodes.
As usual, at the Firehall in Elmira, Howard Ave.
Preceded by the Annual Silent Key Memorial Dinner at the Crossroads, 5:30 PM
EYEBALL QSO – Set-up, Social time & coffee
1 Meeting Call to Order, Welcome
2 Roll Call & Quorum
3 Adopt Agenda
4 Secretary’s Report TOM VE3DXQ
● Approve minutes of Previous Meeting
5 Treasurer’s Report PAUL VA3PDC
● Monthly update on Finances
6 Vice President’s Report Ted VE3TRQ
● Fall update and activities
7 Committee Reports
● Safety Officer (Tom VE3DXQ)
● other reports as needed
8 Unfinished Business
● Elmira Radio Club electronic footprint clean-up/clarification (Brian VA3DXK et.al.)
● Silent Key Memorial Dinner Oct 24th – comments, suggestions
9 New Business
● Feed Mill Repeater Cabinets & Committee (Bill and others)
● Christmas Party Dec – date TBD (Brian VA3DXK)
● Member survey ideas & activities, volunteers, etc.
● Next meeting: Wednesday November 28th, 2018
● Motion to adjourn the meeting.
Meeting at the Firehall the fourth Wednesday of the month – agenda to come.