Agenda to be published.
The VHF repeater at 147.390, on the Firehall, is undergoing recalibration of its duplexer. In the mean time, the UHF repeater at 444.700+, PL 131.8 is being used for the morning and Wednesday evening FM nets.
As usual, at the Firehall in Elmira, Howard Ave.
Preceded by the Annual Silent Key Memorial Dinner at the Crossroads, 5:30 PM
EYEBALL QSO – Set-up, Social time & coffee
1 Meeting Call to Order, Welcome
2 Roll Call & Quorum
3 Adopt Agenda
4 Secretary’s Report TOM VE3DXQ
● Approve minutes of Previous Meeting
5 Treasurer’s Report PAUL VA3PDC
● Monthly update on Finances
6 Vice President’s Report Ted VE3TRQ
● Fall update and activities
7 Committee Reports
● Safety Officer (Tom VE3DXQ)
● other reports as needed
8 Unfinished Business
● Elmira Radio Club electronic footprint clean-up/clarification (Brian VA3DXK et.al.)
● Silent Key Memorial Dinner Oct 24th – comments, suggestions
9 New Business
● Feed Mill Repeater Cabinets & Committee (Bill and others)
● Christmas Party Dec – date TBD (Brian VA3DXK)
● Member survey ideas & activities, volunteers, etc.
● Next meeting: Wednesday November 28th, 2018
● Motion to adjourn the meeting.